|How to submit your article online:
Download documentation to be completed and submitted in Step 4 of the submission process:
Review policy and timelines
ELEMENTS OF THE ARTICLE
Write with precision, clarity and economy. Use the passive voice and third person whenever appropriate. Note in particular that the SI convention requires:
- The use of the term mass rather than weight
- When one unit appears in a denominator, use the solidus (example: g/m2); for two or more units in a denominator, use negative exponents (example: kJm-2yr-1)
- Footnotes should be avoided. Please insert references or personal communications in the references list.
- Title: Informative but concise.
- Author: Name(s), include full first name, for example Gert P. Roux, not G.P. Roux. Include authors' qualifications, affiliations and their department details.
- Address: Include email address, postal address and telephone number of corresponding author.
- Abstract: Not more than 150 words each, in English and Afrikaans. It should state concisely the scope of the work and the principal findings.
- Key words: Use five (5) words not already included in the title.
- Original Article Structure
We also ask that you upload a brief biographical note (entered into the ‘Bio statement’ box during the submission process). This note will appear online in our ‘About the Author’ section should your article be published with us.
Submissions and correspondence
All submissions must be made online at www.hsag.co.za and correspondence regarding manuscripts should be addressed to:
The Editor, Health SA Gesondheid. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Ensure that the article ID [reference] number is included in the subject of your email correspondence.
|ISSN: 1025-9848 (print) | ISSN: 2071-9736 (online)||Follow us on:|
©2013 AOSIS (Pty) Ltd. All rights reserved. No unauthorised duplication allowed.
AOSIS OpenJournals | Perfecting Scholarship Online
Private Bag X22, Postnet Suite #55, Tygervalley, South Africa, 7536
Tel: 086 1000 381
Tel: +27 21 975 2602
Fax: 086 5004 974